Only those Participates who have registered for and who have had this registration confirmed may participate in the event.
This event is directed and intended for qualified WhiteWater SUP Instructors. This ensures an open and free environment in which we can share our experiences and talent without judgement. As such we have consulted with several organizations and concluded that the following requirements must be met in order to participate in this event:
- Swiss Outdoor Association – SUP Guide / Instructor Level 1, Whitewater 2+
- Federazione Italiana Canoa Turistica – Istruttore sup base FICT and/or Esperto sup fluviale FISUP
- Schweizerische Kanu-Verband – SUP Instruktor SKV/SWAV Level II (Fliessgewässer)
- German Stand-Up Paddle Association – SUP Trainer 3
- Austrian SUP Federation – SUP Instructor incl. Advanced Whitewater Module (1-3)
- British Canoeing Award – Stand Up Paddleboard White Water Coach (MW)
- American Canoe Association – Level 3 Instructor: River SUP
Please note that this list is not exclusive. If your organization is not mentioned above and you are a qualified SUP guide within that organization please contact us. We will then quickly review adding your orgaization and respecting your request. Certain exceptions will also be granted in particular with respect to members of the WhiteWater SUP Switzerland facebook Group/Club (the organizer of this event).